Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Game of Thrones (The third season)


Only a few days left for the long awaited third season of the epic series 'Game of Thrones' to start.
One of the most expensive productions, with the thousands of fans all over the world, is entering the 3rd and most important season. Those who have read the the books know exactly what I'm talking about... :)
From the first season of these series, I was waiting for this moment. The time that the series will enter the third book! (Each season is dealing with each one of the books of George R.R Martin). And as I wrote before, after the first two books (2 seasons so far), now is the time for the third and most important one!
And I seriously can't wait!
The production company (HBO) released a couple of trailers so far, and I'm posting one of them here for you to watch.
12 days remaining folks!
31/3/2013  'The winter is coming'! And this time it is closer than ever! :)