Saturday, November 3, 2012

GFreedom's Juke Box No.20

Hello everybody! :)
Today is Saturday, and it is time for me to post here my Top-5 songs of the last week.
Well, this time it was really hard to pick only 5 songs, because this week I listened to lots of music, and many many great songs!
After I put some thought on it, I decided that my best 5 songs are the following:

King Crimson: In the Court of the Crimson King
 (In the Court of the Crimson King) (1969)
Genesis: The Lamia (The Lamb lies down on Broadway) (1974)
Haggard: Lost (Robin's Song) (Awakening the Centuries) (2000)
Rhapsody (Of Fire): The Magic of the Wizard's Dream (Enchanted Lands 2) (2004)
Siena Root: We are Them (Different Realities) (2009)

6 comments:

  1. hello all

    George you have 2 songs same with last Saturday's playlist :P but you are forgiven cause both are brilliant :)
    so here it's mine

    1) Opium trail - THIN LIZZY
    2) Please dont judas me - NAZARETH
    3) The unquiet grave - GRYPHON
    4) Queens will play - BLACK MOUNTAIN
    5) Inheritance - SCORPIONS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are right!
      So I changed them! As I wrote in the post, I listened to many good songs this week so it wasn't difficult to add 2 new ones.
      thanks for noticing though. :)

      Delete
  2. both songs are amazing i wouldnt mind if it were permanently in my playlist too :) , dont forget these 2 were my choices from your last radio show :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes, I know. And I wouldn't mind if I chose them again a few weeks ago. But 2 weeks in a row, eh no! And especially this week I had so many songs to choose! so I took them out of the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tool: Schism
    Powervice: The End is Coming
    Tristania: December Elegy
    Amon Amarth: Gods of War Arise
    Therion: The Eye of Shiva

    A small correction: It is Rhapsody of Fire and Haggard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yes, you are right!
      Thanks for posting your list, and also for noticing my mistakes. :)
      I will correct them now.

      Delete