Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Concerning Greece...

   When I started this blog the main idea was to be about rock music only. But a bit later I thought of adding posts from time to time about some movies or Tv series, and a bit later added travels and a few books.
So far so good... I said to myself that I will not post here anything that has to do about politics, economics etc...
After all, there are many sites and blogs for that, and all of them are doing it much better than I would ever do.
   But sometimes reality hits you in the head, and makes you reconsider a few things. You might all know what's going on in my country Greece these last years. (The Greeks for sure do!). As for all of you who are from other coutries for sure you have heard every now and then some things. True or not it doesn't matter. The important thing is that you know. (Or so you think at least).
   Well, a few days ago I received a mail from a friend containing a link to YouTube. I watched it and it was a very interesting footage about Greece of course. Starting from that, I made a small research and I found hundreds of videos about similiar matters. I watched a great many of them, some were good some were pure rubbish. As a person I never believed in conspiracy theories, because most of them are not serious and in many cases plain stupid. BUT the whole situation that have started with Greece and slowly spreads to other countries as well, is not happening by itself. Some people are behind all this, and the point now is to prevent the worst to come. (If is not already here). As I said I'm not good in economics, I was never seriously interested in politics, but the whole thing that is happening in our days is impossible to be ignored. We all have read very bad things about the Greek people in these last months. That they are lazy, they only like drinking ouzo and sitting at cafeterias, and so on. Well, it is not like that! BUT even if it was, that doesn't explain by itself this terrible situation that this country is in right now.
   On the other hand, if you take a look at these videos and try to think a bit clearly, you may realise a few things. You may realise for example, that MAYBE there is a huge set up concerning some countries, for reasons that you will see, and they have started from Greece as an experiment because it was the easiest target. I really don't know anymore what is real and what pure lies from all these that I read and hear everyday.
    I don't try to do political analysis here, and this post is a small parenthesis in my blog. (Depends on the situations there will be maybe more small parenthesis every now and then).
I'm just putting here these videos because I found them interesting and rather serious...
Thank you, and I'm sorry if im getting out of the usual style of this blog...






























No comments:

Post a Comment