Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New gadget on the blog: The 'Followers' panel

Hello everyone! :)
 If you have noticed already, I just added on the upper right of the screen a 'followers' panel.
What is this? It is an easy tool for the ones that like this blog to be able to visit it anytime without having to search for it every time, or typing adresses etc. If any of you has already got a blog of his/her own, you can put this blog in your reader's list, or otherwise just use the button there on the right.
 (If you want to become a follower of course...) Also if you like you can put a picture of yourself, your pet, your bike, or whatever you want, so it will not be an empty box.
Thank you in advance... :)


3 comments:

  1. So, I can see myself in your followers gadget, but for some reason my picture box is still empty, even though I have added a picture to my profile. Strange, is it something I need to do perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i can see that. Maybe delete yourself from the panel and re-join again.Because you added the picture later perhaps...

      Delete
    2. hmmm, seems to have worked all by itself...most just take a little while to update :) Nice

      Delete