Saturday, January 4, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.74

Hello everybody!
As many of you know already, on every Saturday morning I'm posting here my Top-5 songs for the week. From all the songs I've listened during the week, I choose the best 5 and write them in this blog. And at the end of the post I'm adding a couple of videos as well, for you to be able to listen.
So, for this week here's my Top-5 songlist:

Uriah Heep: Wisee Man (Firefly - 1977)
Amarok: Fieldmour I (Amarok - 2002)
The Tea Party: The Bazaar (Single - 1995)
Ted Nugent: Stranglehold (Ted Nugent - 1975)
Galahad: Richelieu's Prayer (Beyond the Realms of Euphoria - 2012)

Concluding this post I will add 2 videos from my Top-5 list. First one is 'The Bazaar' by the Canadian band The Tea Party, (the official video). The second video is Galahad's 'Richelieu's Prayer'.
Enjoy the music folks, and have a great weekend! :)
Thank you for reading...


                               

No comments:

Post a Comment