Saturday, January 11, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.75

Hello folks!
Another Saturday morning is here, so it is time to write down my Top- songs for this week.
Once more I listened to lots of music, plus I went ot a very interesting concert last night. (I will write a small review about it later on).
 Anyway, without further ado, here's my best 5 songs for this week:

 Porcupine Tree: Arriving Somewhere (Deadwing - 2005)
 Uriah Heep: Return to Fantasy (Return to Fantasy - 1975)
 Van Morrison: Be thou my vision (Hymns to the Silence - 1991)
 Jethro Tull: Baker St. Muse (Minstrel in the Gallery - 1975)
 Verbal Delirium: The Losing Game 
                               (From the small hours of weakness - 2013)

And as usual, I' ll conclude this post by adding a couple of videos with songs from my Top-5 list for you to listen if you want.
On the first video you can listen to 'Return to Fantasy' by Uriah Heep, and on the second one the beautiful 'Be though my vision' by Van Morrison.
Enjoy the music folks, and have a nice weekend!
Thanks for reading :)

                                        
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment