Saturday, January 18, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.76

Hello everybody!
Another Saturday morning is here, therefore it's time to post here my Weekly Top-5 songlist.
In the end on the post as usual I'll add a couple of videos from my list for you to watch if you like.
So, without further ado, here's my Top-5 songs for this week:

King Crimson: Starless (Red - 1974)
Adventure: The Swan (Beacon of Light - 2009)
Peter Gabriel: Here Comes the Flood ('Cars' - 1977)
Led Zeppelin: Dased & Confused (Led Zeppelin I - 1969)
Marillion: Easter (Season's End - 1989)

As for the videos, I chose the beautiful 'The Swan' by the rather unknown band Adventure which comes from Norway, and the really epic 'Starless' by King Crimson.
Enjoy the music folks, and have a great weekend!
Thank you for reading :)

                            
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment