Saturday, December 29, 2012

GFreedom's Juke Box No. 26

Hello folks!
Another Saturday is here, and now I will post the last Juke Box of 2012.
Not that it matters much of course... :P
Anyway, this last week I was rather busy while I was dealing many things, but there is always time to listen to some good music.
And these songs are the best I've listened:

Dead Can Dance: The Host of Seraphim
(The Serpent's Egg) - 1988
Annie Haslam: Still Life (Still Life) - 1985
The Moody Blues: For my Lady (Seventh Sojourn) - 1972
Porcupine Tree: Anesthetize (Fear of a Blank Planet) - 2007
The Rolling Stones: Wild Horses (Sticky Fingers) - 1971

2 comments:

  1. Hello
    here's mine
    1)Neil Merryweather : star rider
    2)E.F.Band : through the enemy lines
    3)Grand Magus : sword of the ocean
    4)Triddana : gone with the river
    5)Savatage : by the grace of the witch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nighteyes!
    I see that even now that you are in holidays and without normal internet you found a way to communicate.
    Pity you are missing the last radio shows of the year though. I'm sure you would love them!
    Anyway, have a great New Year's Eve!
    Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete