Saturday, June 8, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.49

Hello all!
   Since it is Saturday once more, I'm writing here my best 5 songs for the last week.
From all the music I've listened, (and this time was really lots!) I tried really much to find only 5 songs in order to write them here.
It wasn't easy I can assure you.
So, those are my 5 best songs from this past week:

 Genesis: The Knife (Trespass) - 1970
 Rainbow: Stargazer (Rising) - 1976
 Lisa  Gerrard: Laurelei (The Mirror Pool) - 1995
 Haggard: Per Aspera ad Astra (Per Aspera ad Astra) - 2004
 Van Der Graaf Generator: Childlike Faith in Childhood's End (Still Life) - 1976

    I would be very glad if some people write their top-5 songs or albums for this last week, as a comment in this blog, or at G+. It's really interesting to see other people's music preferences...
   Another thing I want to mention here is that there is a possibility not to be able to write posts in this blog for sometime. I will write an extra post about that matter in the following days.
  Anyway, that's all for the moment. Have a great weekend all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment