Saturday, November 2, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.65

Hello all!
Today it is Saturday, and I couldn't miss writing here the usual "Juke Box" post which I'm writing on every Saturday, and it is my weekly top-5 songlist.
This time I'm posting it later than usual, but because I am on holidays, I was trying to find a way to connect to internet. And as you can see I made it! :)
This week I am on some off-season holidays as I wrote above, but I got my mp-3 player with me and I listened to lots of music. So, here is the list with my Top-5 songs for this week:

Muse: Stockholm Sydrome (Absolution) - 2003
Porcupine Tree: Anesthetise (Fear of a Blank Planet) - 2007
System of a Dawn: Chop Suey (Toxicity) - 2001
Camel: Eyes of Ireland (Harbour of Tears) - 1996
Van Der Graaf Generator: Every Bloody Emperor (Present) - 2005

In the following videos you can listen to a couple of songs from my Top-5 list.
On the first video is the beautiful ballad 'Eyes of Ireland' by Camel. and on the second one is the song 'Stockholm Syndrome' by Muse. Enjoy!
Have a nice weekend all, thank you for listening...


                                
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment