Saturday, November 16, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.67

Good morning all!
This last week was a very busy one, so I didn't have much time to deal with my blog unfortunately...
But today it's Saturday, and I couldn't miss the 'Juke Box' post.
So, in the following list you can see my best 5 songs for this week:

Kansas: On the Other Side (Monolith - 1979)
Ghost: Con Clavi Con Dio (Opus Eponymous - 2010)
Haggard: Per Spera ad Astra (Per Spera ad Astra - 2004)
Wishbone Ash: Warrior (Argus - 1972)
Dulcimer: Sonnet to the Fall (And I Turned as I had Turned as a Boy - 1970)

And as usual, I'll add at the end of the post the videos from 2 songs in my top-5 list, for you to listen if you want.
I hope you will like them...
Have a great weekend!

                                
                                        
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment