Saturday, February 6, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.153

Hello all! :-)
  Here I am again as usual, in order to write down my weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
  I haven't listened to so much music this week due to my very heavy schedule, but despite that I picked 5 songs to add to my list.
So, for this week these are my 5 best songs:
FLYING COLORS: Kayla (Flying Colors - 2012)
DISCIPLINE: Before the Storm Part.1 (Unfolded Like Staircase - 1997)
JEFFERSON AIRPLANE: Easter? (Long John Silver - 1972)
PETER HAMMILL: Shingle (Nadir's Big Chance - 1975)
MATTHEW PARMANTER: All Our Yesterdays (All Our Yesterdays - 2016)
I'll conclude this post by adding the YT links for the songs in my list. So, by clicking to the links below you can listen to them right away. The only song I couldn't find is Matthew Parmanter's, maybe because the album is very new.
Enjoy! :-)
FLYING COLORS: Kayla
DISCIPLINE: Before the Storm Part.1
JEFFERSON AIRPLANE: Easter?
PETER HAMMILL: Shingle 

No comments:

Post a Comment