Saturday, March 19, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.157

After a week's break, my usual Saturday's 'Juke Box' is back.
During this week I listened to lots of music, and I had some difficulties choosing only 5 songs for my list.
But I think that these are the best ones:
MADRUGADA: Salt (Insdustrial Silence - 1999)
STEVEN WILSON: Don't Hate Me (4.1/2 - 2016)
THE WHO: You Better You Bet (Face Dances - 1981)
MYRATH: Get Your Freedom Back (Legacy - 2016)
BLIND GUARDIAN: At the Edge of Time (Beyond the Red Mirror - 2015)
I'll conclude this post by adding the YT links for the songs in my list as usual. (The ones I could find at least). So you can listen to them right away if you want to.
Enjoy! :-)
MADRUGADA: Salt
STEVEN WILSON: Don't Hate Me
THE WHO: You Better you Bet
BLIND GUARDIAN: At the Edge of Time

No comments:

Post a Comment