Saturday, April 8, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.191

Good morning everybody!
Another Saturday is here, so it is time to sit down and write my weekly Top-5 song list for you.
I listened to lots of music during this week, so it wasn't easy to pick only 5 songs.
But I think that these are the best ones:
KANSAS: With this Heart (The Prelude Implicit - 2016)
COCKNEY REBEL: Death Trip (The Human  Menagerie - 1973)
BABE RUTH: The Duchess of Orleans (Babe Ruth - 1975)
NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS: Weeping Song (The Good Son - 1990)
STEVE HACKETT: Behind the Smoke (The Night Siren - 2017)
I will conclude this post by adding the YouTube links for the songs in my list.
Enjoy the music and have a nice weekend!
Thank you.
KANSAS: With this Heart
COCKNEY REBEL: Death Trip
BABE RUTH: The Duchess of Orleans
NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS: Weeping Song
STEVE HACKETT: Behind the Smoke



No comments:

Post a Comment