Saturday, April 29, 2017

PROG & ROLL Radio Show welcomes CLIVE NOLAN!

  Continuing from my previous post, I think I should inform you that, tomorrow during the tribute we are going to make to his operas and musicals, we are going to have Clive Nolan on our chatbox. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, just scroll down the page a little bit and you will understand).
  Clive will be with his PR manager Magda, who we know off, when she visited Prog & Roll’s chatbox when we were making the presentation of Alchemy, almost 1.5 years ago.
  When I was writing the previous post, I wasn’t so hopeful about Clive’s appearance, that’s why I didn’t mention anything. But a few hours ago it was confirmed, so I thought that I should inform you about it.
  So, if you are free tomorrow evening, tune in to Prog & Roll! We have an excellent playlist prepared especially for the occasion, plus you are going to meet Clive Nolan and most probably a few other musicians as well. 
I hope to “see” you there!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment