Tuesday, October 31, 2017

THRESHOLD Live in Athens (12/11/2017)

  I am writing this post to inform you about the forthcoming live gig of the English Prog-Metal band Threshold in Athens, on the 12th of November.
  This is going to be the band's first live gig in Athens, so I am guessing that the fans of the band will be there in order to see them on stage.
  A few days ago I was speaking with Karl Groom, the band's leader, because we will have him in Prog n Roll as guest on Sunday, (you will read another post on the subject in a few days), and he told me that the setlist will be including almost 45 minutes from the new - very good - album Legends of the Shires and almost an hour from their older stuff.
  Threshold will begin their mini European tour from Athens, followed by concerts in England, Wales, Germany and Holland mostly.
 A few hours ago, I bought my ticket, and to be honest I can't wait! The tickets cost 22€, which is a very good price I think.
  The concert will take place at Kyttaro Club, in the center of Athens.
So, if you are living in Athens or you are just visitors, here's a good chance to see Threshold on stage.
See you there! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment