Saturday, March 3, 2018

GFreedom's Juke Box No.217

Hello all!
  Another fine Saturday morning is here, so it is time to sit down and write my weekly Top-5 song list for you.
  During this week I listened to many different styles of music, as you will realize by looking at my list.
  After checking a few songs again and again, I decided that the best songs for this week are the following ones:
LISA GERRARD: Largo (The Mirror Pool - 1995)
LED ZEPPELIN: Kashmir (Physical Graffiti - 1975)
BLACK SABBATH: Lonely is the Word (Heaven and Hell - 1980)
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: Troublemaker (I,Vigilante - 2010)
URIAH HEEP: Sunrise (The Magician's Birthday - 1972)
If you want to listen to the songs in my list, just click on the following YouTube links.
Enjoy the music and have a nice weekend!
LISA GERRARD: Largo
LED ZEPPELIN: Kashmir
BLACK SABBATH: Lonely is the Word
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: Troublemaker
URIAH HEEP: Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment