Saturday, October 20, 2018

GFreedom's Juke Box No.234

Hello all!
As many of you know already, on (almost) every Saturday morning I am posting here my weekly Top-5 song list for you.
Well, this Saturday is not an exception, so here's the list with the songs I chose as best for this week:
GAZPACHO: Valerie's Friend (Night - 2007)
RIVERSIDE: Vale of Tears (Wasteland - 2018)
CRESSIDA: Munich (Asylum - 1971)
PURPLE OVERDOSE: Her Arms Embraced the Sun (Reborn - 1999)
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: The Golden Boy Swallowed by the Sea (Horrific Honorifics - 2018)
In case you are interested, click on the following YouTube links, and you will be able to listen to the songs I have in my list right away.
Enjoy the music and have a great Weekend!
Thank you!
GAZPACHO: Valerie's Friend
RIVERSIDE: Vale of Tears
CRESSIDA: Munich
PURPLE OVERDOSE: Her Arms Embraced the Sun
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: The Golden Boy Swallowed by the Sea


No comments:

Post a Comment