Saturday, October 27, 2018

GFreedom's Juke Box No.235

Hello all!
  Another beautiful and sunny Saturday morning is here, so now it's time to write down my usual weekly Top-5 song list for you.
  I've listened to lots of music during this week, so it wasn't so easy to choose only 5 songs, but I believe that I finally made a good selection.
  So, from all the songs I've listened to during this week, these are the ones that I chose as best ones:
GHOST: Life Eternal (Prequelle - 2018)
BLUE OYSTER CULT: Nosferatu (Spectres - 1977)
CITY: Am Fenster (City - 1978)
RIVERSIDE: Acid Rain (Wasteland - 2018)
IRON MAIDEN: Powerslave (Powerslave - 1984)
If you click on the following YouTube links, you will listen to the songs in my list right away.
Enjoy the music and have a great weekend!
GHOST: Life Eternal
B.O.C: Nosferatu
CITY: Am Fenster
RIVERSIDE: Acid Rain
IRON MAIDEN: Powerslave


No comments:

Post a Comment