Friday, October 26, 2018

CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX Live in Athens. The complete setlist...

  Almost weeks ago, Crippled Black Phoenix visited Athens for a live gig once more.
Because I have seen 3 of their live gigs in the past I decided not to go this time. Also, I can't say that I really like their last 2 releases, so the decision was rather easy.
As far as I read, they gave a good performance, but that's not a surprise to me. All 3 times I saw them, they were very passionate and "honest" on stage.
In case you are interested to go and see them live, maybe you should take a look at the setlist first...

You Brought It Upon Yourselves
To You I Give
No Fun
A Letter Concerning Dogheads
Troublemaker
Champions Of Disturbance
We Are The Darkeners
Slow Motion Breakdown
Nebulas
Great Escape Pt.1
Human Nature Dictates The Downfall Of Humans
Rise Up And Fight
444
We Forgotten Who We Are
Burnt Reynolds
Encore:
Burnt Reynolds / Reprise
Hold On (So Goodbye To All Of That)
Blizzard Of Horned Cats

Here's a video from that concert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2qr1wFZXBM

No comments:

Post a Comment