Monday, September 9, 2019

SOEN Live in Athens (5/9/2019). The setlist and more...

  A few days ago, SOEN visited Athens for a live gig, as I wrote above.
It was their first time here, and hopefully not the last. 
I really enjoyed their latest two albums, Lykaia and Lotus, and I was very curious to see how they are on stage.
Well, the guys were really good! They played for almost 90 minutes and their setlist was based mostly on the two albums I mentioned above; which was perfect for me!
They were powerful, and they played their songs very well. Actually, a couple of songs sounded better on stage, in comparison with the album versions.
  SOEN are getting better from album to album, so we can only hope that they will continue like that. If you see that they are playing somewhere near you, try not to miss them!
Here's the setlist:


No comments:

Post a Comment