Saturday, April 9, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.160

Hello all! :-)
  Here I am again on this fine Saturday morning with my usual Juke Box post. Those who are following or checking my blog from time to time know that this post is my weekly Top-5 songlist.
  Lately I can't deal with my blog so much due to my very busy schedule, but I'm trying to do whatever I can in order to keep it "alive" somehow.
  This week I listened to some music, not as much as I would like to, but I picked 5 songs to add in my list.
So, these are my best 5 songs for this week:
PINK FLOYD: Echoes (Meddle - 1971)
ARENA: Never Ending Night (Contagion - 2003)
EDGAR BROUGHTON BAND: Evening over Rooftops (Edgar Broughton Band - 1971)
IRON MAIDEN: Rime of the Ancient Mariner (Powerslave - 1984)
BIG BIG TRAIN: Judas Unrepentant (English Electric Part.1 - 2012)
By clicking on the following links you will be able to listen to the songs in my list if you want to.
Enjoy! :-)
PINK FLOYD: Echoes
ARENA: Never Ending Night
EDGAR BROUGHTON BAND: Evening Over Rooftops
IRON MAIDEN: Rime of the Ancient Mariner
BIG BIG TRAIN: Judas Unrepentant

No comments:

Post a Comment