Saturday, April 16, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.161

Hello all! :-)
One more fine Saturday morning is here, so it is time to write down my weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
During the week I listened to lots of music from many different music styles, as you'll realise by looking at my list. This time my list really mixed up, but I don't think that's a problem.
So, for this week, these are the 5 songs I've chosen as my best ones:
PURESSENCE: India (Puressence - 1996)
TARNATION: Your Thoughts & Mine (Mirador - 1997)
MOTORHEAD: The Chace is Better Than the Catch (Ace of Spades - 1980)
THE WALKABOUTS: Gather Round (See Beautiful Rattlesnake Gardens - 1998)
CAMEL: Lady Fantasy (Mirage - 1974)
I will add here the YT links for the songs in my list, so you can listen to them right away if you are interested. The only song I couldn't find in YT is 'Gather Round' by The Walkabouts.
PURESSENCE: India
TARNATION: Your Thoughts and Mine
MOTORHEAD: The chase is better than the catch
CAMEL: Lady Fantasy
Enjoy the music and thanks for visiting. :-)
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment