Saturday, November 25, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.208

Hello all!
After a week's break, my usual Saturday Top-5 song list is back.
I listened to lots of music during this week, and I believe that the best songs are the following ones:
KANSAS: With this Heart (The Prelude Implicit - 2016)
IRON MAIDEN: The Rime of the Ancient Mariner (Powerslave -1984)
MARILLION: Fugazi (Fugazi - 1984)
CLIVE NOLAN: Stand Fast (King's Ransom - 2017)
GANDALF'S FIST: The Battle for Tannhouser Gate (A Day in the Life of a Universal Wanderer - 2017)
I will also add the YouTube songs for the songs in my list, so in case you are interested, just click on the links and listen to them. The only song I couldn't find was Clive Nolan's Stand Fast.
Enjoy the music!
Have a beautiful weekend.
Thank you!
KANSAS: With this Heart
IRON MAIDEN: The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
MARILLION: Fugazi
GANDALF'S FIST: The Battle for Tannhouser Gate

No comments:

Post a Comment