Monday, April 30, 2012

Concerning Comments..

   As some of you may have noticed, it was kind of difficult to leave comments here.
The reason was that in order to leave a comment, you should have your own blog and make the comments through it. Well, not any more!
  I manage to change a few settings, and from now on anyone can leave a comment without any problem. (At least i hope so...)
I believe  this will make things far easier, and therefore more people will be tempted to write their opinions, suggestions, or whatever they like in general.
   Thank you in advance :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello george, now i think we can easily comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello boyo :) Well like I said the other night, I have created my own blog in order to comment here, but I guess now you have sorted your own settings, there was no need :P Ah, no worries, I will make use of it anyway :)))

    Kudos

    ReplyDelete