Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A few words from me...

   A big hello to everyone!
    I started this blog 2 weeks ago, mostly from curiosity to see what a blog looks like, and also for fun.
In these 2 weeks I tried to learn how this thing is working, and also tried to put posts that I believed they will be interesting to some people. As I said in my first post, this blog will contain lots of music, and travels. Maybe from time to time I will be posting other things as well, but these 2 are the main so far. This may change in the future, I don't know yet...
   In these 2 weeks this blog reveived over 300 'hits' (or views), which it made me very happy, and kind of surprised I must say. I see it has many views from Greece (which is natural), enough from Turkey, many from Russia, many from the UK, and some from Germany and even USA.
I want to thank you all very much that you have spent some of your time visiting my blog, and the only thing I can say is that I will try to make it beter all the time. The problem is that I don't know how yet, but I will work on it. hehehe
    If any of you want to post an article here that has something to do with the style of this blog, he/she can send me an email with this article and I will post it uder his/her name. (of course). (for example if you want to make a presentation of a good but unknown album, write some things about a trip you made and want to share it, say a few things about a movie you found very nice etc), please feel free to contact me. After all, blogs are places that people can express their likes, right?
 Finishing this post, I want to inform you that after 2 days from now I will be visiting Athens, therefore there will be no new posts for a week or so. Never mind, I will post many alltogether when I return.
Thank you all folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment