Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Concert Day...

The countdown is finished!
 Today is the day. After almost 8 hours from now I will be on my way for the concert.
This will be the first concert I will be able to go, after exactly two years.
And the irony? The last concert I watched was again "The Wall"! hehehehe...
 I will try to bring inside the stadium my photo/video camera, in order to make a nice review here for you, and post a few videos and pics from the concert. Let's hope I will be able to...
 The tickets pre-sale is rather dissapointing, but let's hope it will be a nice concert at least...
 Because of this special day, I'm posting the whole concert in 2 videos so you can  see for yourselves.(These videos are from shows from the previous tour, that were taking place only in small stadiums. This new second part of the tour is re-designed for big stadiums, with more special effe, quadrophonic sound etc...)
Sit back, relax, and just enjoy! :)

                
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment