Saturday, June 7, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.95

Hello all!
Once more it's time to post here my weekly Top-5 songlist.
During this week I listened to lots of music, and from different kinds I must say.
That's why my Top-5 is a bit mixed up.
So, there are the  songs I chose to include in my best 5 for this week:
DAVID BOWIE: The Cygnet Committee (Space Oddity - 1969)
PURESSENCE: India (Puressence - 1996)
CHRIS DE BURGH: Crusader (Crusader - 1979)
GENESIS: The Knife (Trespass - 1970)
OPETH: In my Time of Need (Damnation - 2003)
And as usual I'll conclude this post with 2 videos from my Top-5 list. On the first video you can listen t othe wonderful 'Crusader' by Chris De Burgh, and on the second one I chose 'In my Time of Need' by Opeth.
Enjoy the music folks, and have a nice weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment