Saturday, June 14, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.96

Hey all!
We just reached the weekend at last!
Very busy week this last one, but I still found some time to listen
to music always. Despite the preparations for tomorrow's radio show, I wasn't so much in the mood for Progressive Rock as you will understand from the songs in my Top-5 list.
So, from all the songs I listened during this week I believe these are my best 5:
GREEN ON RED: 16 Ways (Gas Food Lodging - 1985)
JETHRO TULL: We Used to Know (Stand Up - 1969)
MADRUGADA: What's on Your Mind? (Madrugada - 2008)
JOAN BAEZ: Prison Trilogy (Come from the Shadows - 1972)
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: Northern Comfort (White Light Generator - 2014)
I will conclude this post by adding 2 videos with songs from my list. Today I chose Green on Red's '16 Ways', and 'We Used to Know' by Jethro Tull.
Enjoy your weekend everybody!
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment