Saturday, December 12, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No.147

Hello all!
Here I am again in order to write down my weekly Top-5 song list for you, as it usualy happens on Saturday mornings.
So, for this week, my best 5 songs are the following ones:
LOVE: Always See Your Face (Four Sail - 1969)
CURVED AIR: Metamorphosis (Air Cut - 1974)
BIG BIG TRAIN: Swan Hunter (English Electric No.2 - 2013)
ROGER GLOVER / JOHN LAWTON: Little Chalk Blue (The Butterfy Ball & The Grasshopper's Feat - 1974)
TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA: Come All Ye Faithful / Oh Holy Night (Christmas Eve & Other Stories - 1996)
In the following links you can listen to the songs that I have in my list. The only exception is 'Swan Hunter' by Big Big Train, which I couldn't find on YouTube.
LOVE: Always See Your Face
CURVED AIR: Metamorphosis
R.GLOVER / J.LAWTON: Little Chalk Blue
TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA: Come All Ye Faithful / Oh Holy Night
Enjoy the music! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment