Monday, November 12, 2012

PROG & ROLL Radio Show. Last Night's Playlist.

   Good morning all!
   Last night we had one more Radio Show, as many of you know already.
It was nice fun, and I think all the people who logged in had some nice time.
I will put here last night's playlist, so all of you can check it and see by yourselves what songs we played.
   As for next Sunday, we are preparing a very special show, that you shouldn't miss!
On the second hour of our show, we will make a presentation to a rather unknown (but very good) Rock Opera. It is a concept album with a Sci-Fi/Fantasy theme, including 11 singers and 12 musicians.
   So, we will be telling the story of the album, and how the plot is evolving, and in the meantime we will be playing songs from this album. Most probably the broadcasting on this show will be only in English, with a few comments in Greek.
I believe that it's gonna be a great show!
I will put here another post the day before as a reminder.
   Now, here is last night's playlist:

PINK FLOYD: Time / JETHRO TULL:Broadsword / KANSAS: The Wall / AKACIA: The Grace of God / 
M.OLDFIELD: Shadow on the Wall / LED ZEPPELIN: The Rover / MANFRED MANN'S EARTH BAND: Earth Hymn / INDUKTI: Freder / HAGGARD: Lost (Robin's Song) / RHAPSODY (Of Fire): The Magic of the Wizards Dream (Music Contest) / ANUBIS: A Tower of Silence / NOSTRADAMUS: Shadow in the Rain / MOSTLY AUTUMN: Half the Mountain / QUEEN: Bohemian Rhapsody / SANTANA: Oneness / D.BOWIE: The Man who Sold the World / THE MOODY BLUES: Never Comes the Day / URIAH HEEP: The Park / B.O.C: Nosferatu / ASTURCON: Anada Pa La Mio Aidina. 


5 comments:

  1. Greetings my friend....I found this weeks show a little strange to be honest and hard to get into, but I could tell from the amount of greeklish in the chat channel that you guys were enjoying it, so it must have been a success. The only song that stood out for me was Rhapsody's, (aside from Queen of course, but that song is legendary!!!) and that's why I voted for it even if it was the competition song :P

    Anyways, looking forward to next weeks show to hear your presentation of the Rock Opera. Should be a lot of fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kudos and thanks for your comment.
    Let's take it one by one... :)
    Yes, I agree that some of the songs were a bit weird. Especially for someone who is not very much involved with this music. and I don't mean you, I'm talking in general.
    About the chatbox, I realised at some point that everybody was writting in Greeklish only, so I felt kind of bad. That's why I tried to turn it to English. But first of all I thought that you were plaing SW at the same time, and second of all even if they were speaking in English wouldn't make much difference. Cause at the start they were talking about Sunday's Greek football games, and then they were talking about some bands, but with many details.
    But in any case I'm sorry...
    As for next Sunday, I hope you will like the show. This Rock opera is a nice but a bit weird one maybe...
    As for the song you voted, I agree with your vote 100%! After Queen's legendary Bohemian Rhapsody, it was the best song we played in my oppinion... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes, as with each week, I play SW while tuning in to your show...you have no idea how strange it is crossing the snow peaks of Hoth while listening to Pink Floyd :P Anyways, no need to worry about the amount of greeklish or lack of english in the chat box Geo, I usually have something to say, I just thought I would take a step back and let the Greeks have some fun :)

    thanks for your comments though, but don't feel bad about it, it is a Greek radio channel after all :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes maybe it is a Greek Radio, but since its on the Internet is a universal thing. And since I know that you are listening, It doesn't feel so good to know that you can't understand anything. Although in this case as I wrote before, even if they were writting in English again you wouldn't understand many things! :P hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well then, as it is a universal thing, I am expecting some French, Spanish, Indian, German, Italian, African, Chinese, Cantonese, Russian, Gaelic and Norwegian during next week's show :P

    Hehe, whatever you do, just keep up the good work, it is one of the highlights of my week :)

    ReplyDelete