Saturday, July 26, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.99

Hello everybody!
Another Saturady morning is here, and I'm sitting in my pc in order to write the usual 'Juke Box' post, which is my weekly Top-5 songlist.
As some of you know already, on last Sunday we had the last Prog & Roll radio show for this season, therefore I had nothing to prepare for this Sunday. So although Ilistened to lots of music, truth is that Progressive Rock was kind of limited, as you will understand from my Top - 5 list.
So, without further ado, these are my best 5 songs for this week:
BOB DYLAN: The Times they are A-Changing (The Times they are A-Changing - 1964)
SAVOY BROWN: Poor Girl (Looking In - 1970)
FISH: Five Years (Songs from the Mirror - 1993)
PHIL OCHS: Knock on the Door (All the News that Fit to Sing - 1964)
SIENA ROOT: We are Them (Different Realities  2009)
As usual I'll cnclude this post by adding 2 videos with songs from my list. On the first one you can listen to 'Poor Girl' by Savoy Brown, and on the second one 'We are Them' by Siena Root.
Enjoy the music, and have a great weekend!
Thank you for reading... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment