Saturday, July 9, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.168

Hello all! :-)
After a weeks' break my usual 'Juke Box' post is back, with this week's Top-5 songs. From all the songs I listened during the week, I picked those as my best ones:
JETHRO TULL: Hunting Girl (Songs from the Wood - 1977)
STYX: Suite Madame Blue (Equinox - 1975)
HELLOWEEN: A Tale that wasn't Right (Keeper of the 7 Keyes Pt.1 - 1987)
MANFRED MAN'S EARTH BAND: Road to Babylon (The Roaring Silence - 1976)
THE ROLLING STONES: 2000 Light years from Home (Their Satanic Majesties Request - 1967)
By clicking on the following YT links you will be able to listen to the songs in my list right away.
Enjoy! :-)
JETHRO TULL: Hunting Girl
STYX: Suite Madame Blue
HELLOWEEN: A Tale that wasn't Right
MANFRED MANN'S EARTH BAND: Road to Babylon
THE ROLLING STONES: 2000 Light Years from Home

No comments:

Post a Comment