Saturday, July 30, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.170

Hello all!
Those who are following or checking my blog from time to time, know that in most Saturdays I'm uploading here the 'Juke Box' post, which is my weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
During this week I've listened to some really nice songs, and I decided that the best ones are the following:
TIM BUCKLEY: Look at the Fool (Look at the Fool - 1973)
SIVERT HOYEM: Give it a Whirl (Long Slow Distance - 2011)
JETHRO TULL: We Used to Know (Stand Up - 1969)
THE DOORS: Strange Days (Strange Days - 1967)
SERJ TANKIAN: Sky is Over (Elect the Dead - 2007)
By clicking on the following YT links you will be able to listen to the songs in my list right away. Enjoy the music and have a great weekend! :-)
Thank you!
TIM BUCKLEY: Look at the Fool
SIVERT HOYEM: Give it a Whirl
JETHRO TULL: We Used to Know
THE DOORS: Strange Days
SERJ TANKIAN: Sky is Over

No comments:

Post a Comment