Thursday, January 17, 2019

BLOOD CEREMONY Live in Athens - The setlist plus videos...

  A few days ago, the Canadian heavy Rockers Blood Ceremony visited Athens for the first time.
  It was a concert that I would be very interested to go, but unfortunately other things got in the way and couldn't make it.
  A good friend of mine went though, and he told me that they were excellent. They had a few problems with the sound at the beginning, but after 2-3 songs it was fine.
Although I was kind of sad that I couldn't see them, after checking their setlist I realized that they didn't play almost any of my beloved songs, so it's ok...
 In case they are playing at a place near you and you are thinking of going, maybe you should check their setlist first. (I am talking about the setlist they played in Athens).

The Great God Pan
Goodbye Gemini
Drawing Down The Moon
Half Moon Street
Hop Toad
Lolly Windows
Lord Of Misrule
Lord Summerisle
Oliver Haddo
I'm Coming With You
Hymn To Pan
Encore:
Old Fires
My Demon Brother
Witchwood

Click on the following links to watch video from the gig:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLq7uGKkEnQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvcEvUtVVhA


No comments:

Post a Comment