Saturday, January 19, 2019

GFreedom's Juke Box No.236

Hello all!
  After a very long break, my usual Juke Box post is back once more. As some of you know, every Saturday I used to post here my weekly Top-5 song list for you. From a point and on I stopped, but now I am back with it.
  So, from all the music I listened to during this week, these are the songs that I chose as the best ones:
RUSH:  A Farewell to Kings ( A Farewell to Kings - 1977)
JET BLACK SEA: Home (E.D.L) (The Overview Effect - 2018)
DAMANEK: Skyboat (In Flight - 2018)
WINTERHAWK: Free to Live (Revival - 1982)
NIGHTWISH: Sleeping Sun (Four Ballads of the Eclpise - CD single - 1999)
For those who might be interested, I'm posting here the YouTube links of the songs in my list. Unfortunately I couldn't find the song of Damanek.
So, just click on the links and listen to the songs...
RUSH: A Farewell to Kings
JET BLACK SEA: Home (E.D.L)
WINTERHAWK: Free to Live
NIGHTWISH: Sleeping Sun
Enjoy the music and have a very nice Weekend!
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment