Monday, January 7, 2019

Prog n Roll radio show (6/1/2019). The Top-15 album list of 2018. The playlist...

Hello all!
  Last night one more special Prog n Roll radio show was online, this time with the presentation of the best albums of 2018. The whole show was dedicated to the presentation, so there wasn't any space left for anything else.
  A few days later, I will write here a series of posts where I will present the Top-15 album list more detailed, as I do every year. But for the moment, you can have a small idea by checking last night's playlist.
  As I said last night during the show, usualy we are making a Top-10 list, but this year we did an extended version. The reason is that I wanted to add a few live albums that I really liked, that usualy are not included in Top10 - album lists, cause they are not offering something new. So, I decided to make a Top-15 list, and add them there.
  I dare say that last night's show was a very good and informative one, and the people that were listening seemed to enjoy it a lot!
Here you can take a look at the whole playlist:

ARENA: The Mirror Lies / ASHBURY: End of all Time / AYREON:  The Theory of Everything (Live) / BIG BIG TRAIN: Telling the Bees (Live) / DAMANEK: Skyboat / GALAHAD: Dust / GHOST: It’s a Sin / HEIR APPARENT: The Door / IMPERIAL AGE: The Monastery / KAYAK: Walk Through Fire / MAIDEN UNITED: Empire of the Clouds Pt.2 / O A K: Diana Morgana / RIVERSIDE: Vale of Tears / URIAH HEEP: Dreams of Yesteryear / STEVEN WILSON: Arriving Somewhere but not Here (Live).
Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment