Saturday, March 1, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.82

Hello all!
I want first of all to wish you a great month, since today is the first day of March, and officialy the first day of Spring...
As for my weekly Top-5 list, it's here once more.
This week I've listened to many different kinds of music, as you will understand from my Top-5 songlist.
So, without further delay these are my best songs for this week:

MADRUGADA: Vocal (Industrial Silence - 1999)
STEELEYE SPAN: Gone to America (Sails of Silver - 1980)
PHIL OCHS: Too Many Martyrs (All the News that Fit to Sing - 1964)
EDGAR BROUGHTON BAND: Thinking of You (Edgar Broughton Band - 1971)
VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR: Man-Erg (Pawn Hearts - 1971)

I will conclude this post as usual, by adding a couple of videos from songs which are included in my Top-5 list. So, first comes 'Vocal' by Madrugada, and then 'Gone to America' by the Folk-Rock band Steeleye Span.
Enjoy the music folks, and have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for reading... :)
                    
                
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment