Saturday, March 29, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.86

Hello all!
Another Saturday morning is here, so it's now time to write down my Top-5 songs for this week.
I listened to lots of music during the week, and many different kinds and styles, so my Top-5 is kind of mixed up...
Without further ado, these are my best songs for the week:
LOVE: The Red Telephone (Forever Changes - 1967)
JETHRO TULL: Thick as a Brick Part.1 (Thick as a Brick - 1972)
ADVENTURE: The Swan (Beacon of Light - 2009)
ARLO GUTHRIE: City of New Orleans (Hobo's Lullaby - 1972)
RENAISSANCE: Trip to the Fair (Scheherazade & Other Stories - 1975)
And as usual, I'll conclude this post by adding 2 videos with songs from my list.
On the first video you can listen to 'The Swan' by the Norwegian Progressive Rock band Adventure, and on the second video something very different. The Folk-Rock ballad 'City of New Orleans' by Arlo Guthrie.
Enjoy the music everybody, and have a great weekend!
Thank you for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment