Saturday, March 15, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.84

Hey all!
One more Saturday came, therefore it's time to post my weekly Top-5 songlist.
It was a very busy week this one, but I found the time to enjoy some music, not as much as I would love to, but still...
And without further delay these are my 5 best songs:

FISH: From 'Plague of Ghosts' Parts 5 & 6: (Raingod's Dancing / Wake-up Call). (Raingods with Zippos - 1999)
COMEDY OF ERRORS: Fanfare for the Broken Hearted (Fanfare & Fantasy - 2013)
DAVID COVERDALE: Only my Soul (Northwinds - 1978)
SIENA ROOT: We Are Them (Different Realities - 2010)
KANSAS: On the Other Side (Monolith - 1979)

I'll conclude this post by adding a couple of videos from my Top-5 list as usual.
On the first video you can listen to the really great "We Are Them" by Siena Root, and on the second one 'Only my Soul' by David Coverdale.
Enjoy the music folks, and your weekend as well...
Thanks for reading :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment