Saturday, May 10, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.91

Hello everybody!
Another Satudrady came, therefore it's time to write here my Top-5 songlist for the week.
During this last week I listened to an amazing amount of music, due to a special DJ Set I'm going to perform tonight at a bar in Athens. So as you can understand I have spend many hours listening to music, choosing songs etc.
Tonight's DJ Set is based more in Rock than the previous ones I did, as you will understand from my Top-5 list.
And these are my best songs for this week:
MOUNTAIN: For Yagsur's Farm (Climbing - 1970)
ELOY: Awakening/Between the Times (Dawn - 1976)
ROLLING STONES: Gimme Shelter (Let it Bleed - 1969)
RARE EARTH: I'm Loosing You (Ecology - 1970)
SIOUXSIE & THE BANSHES:Melt! (A kiss in the Dreamhouse - 1982)
And as always, I'll conclude this post with a couple of videos from my list.
Enjoy the music, and have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for reading... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment