Saturday, May 17, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.92

Hello all!
It's a fine Saturday morning here in Greece, sunny and all... :)
But before I'll head out to enjoy the sunshine, I have to write here my Top-5 songs for this week, as
I'm doing on every Saturday.
Lots of music again this week, but this time I chose to include only songs from 2000 and onwards.
So, without further delay, these are my best 5 songs for this last week:
ADVENTURE: The Swan (Beacon of Light - 2009)
GALAHAD: Richelieu's Prayer (Beyond the Realms of Euphoria - 2012)
PORCUPINE TREE: Anesthetise (Fear of a Blank Planet - 2007)
MUSE: Stackholm Syndrom (Absolution - 2003)
IL RUMORE BIANCO: Tutto un Sogno (pt.2) (Mediocrazia - 2013)
And as usual, I'll conclude this post by adding 2 videos with songs from my Top-5 list.
I hope you'll like them. Enjoy the music, and your weekend!
Thanks for reading... :)
(Both videos are from my channel in YT)..


No comments:

Post a Comment