Saturday, May 24, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.93

Good morning everybody!
Here I am once more with my weekly "Juke Box" post, which is actually my weekly Top-5 songlist.
I listened to many good songs this week, but these are my best 5:

PORCUPINE TREE: Anesthetize (Fear of a Blank Planet - 2007)
RENAISSANCE: Opening Out (A Song for all Seasons - 1978)
ARLO GUTHRIE: City of New Orleans (Hobo's Lullaby - 1972)
SERJ TANKIAN: Sky is Over (Elect the Dead - 2007)
CURVED AIR: Colder than a Rose in Snow (North Star - 2014)
I will conclude this post as usual, by adding 2 videos with songs from my Top-5 list.
The 2 songs I chose to post are from Renaissance and Serj Tankian. Two very different songs, but very nice ones I think.
Enjoy the music, and your weekend as well!
Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment