Saturday, September 27, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.102

Hello everybody!
One more Saturday is here, therefore it's time for me to write down myTop-5 songlist for this week.
During this week I listened to lots of music, because I was preparing tomorrow's special Prog & Roll radio show. I listened lots of Progressive Rock, Claassic Rock and Hard Rock mostly. But this time my list is eclusively including Progressive Rock songs, with only one exception as you will see by yourselves.
So, these are my best 5 songs for this week:
MARILLION: Grendel (EP B-side - 1982)
THE DOORS: When the Music's Over (Strange Days - 1967)
JETHRO TULL: Baker Street Muse (Minstrel in the Gallery - 1975)
GENESIS: Dancing with the Moonlight Knight (Selling England by the Pound - 1973)
PROCOL HARUM: Conquistador (Live) (In Concert with the London Symphony Orchestra - 1971)
As usual I conclude this post by adding 2 videos with songs from my list, for you to listen to. On the first video is the wonderful 'Conquistador' recorded live with orchestra & choir, and on the second one you can listen to the really famous 'When the Music's over' by The Doors.
Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment