Saturday, January 10, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.111

Hello all!
After almost 3 weeks the usual 'Juke Box' series is back again. I was really busy lately so I wasn't able to deal with my bolg a lot.
 During this week I listened to lots of music from very different styles as you'll realise from my Top-5 songlist.
So without further ado, these are the 5 songs I chose as best ones for this week:
KAIPA: World of the void (Sattyg - 2014)
SIENA ROOT: In my kitchen (Pioneers - 2014)
TRIDDANA: Gone with the river (Ripe for rebellion - 2013)
DEAD CAN DANCE: Saltarello (Aion - 1990)
KAYAK: She rules my world (Cleopatra the crown of Isis - 2014)
I will conclude this post by adding a couple of videos from my list in order to listen to.
I chose the songs 'Saltarello' by  Dead Can Dance, and 'World of the void' by Kaippa.
Enjoy the music, and thanks for reading. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment