Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Morrissey live in Athens (December 2014). The setlist...

Almost 3 weeks ago Morrissey gave a concert in Athens, but I was so busy at the time so I didn't even bother to try to find a few info about it.
The days passed, and I totally forgot about the concert. But a few days ago I decided to make a small research, and write here the concert's setlist.
As far as I read the concert was a really good one, and Morrissey was in great form despite the health problems he was facing lately.
 His performance lastet for almost 2 hours, and the setlist was based on his brand new album 'world peace is none of your business'. As for the crowd, there is an estimation of almost 6-7.000 people. Not bad at all...
At the end of the post I added a couple of videos from that concert, so you can take a look if you like.
 Here you can see the concert's setlist:


The Queen Is Dead
Suedehead
Speedway
Kiss Me A Lot
Staircase At The University
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
World Peace Is None Of Your Business
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
One Of Our Own
The Bullfighter Dies
Scandinavia
Yes, I Am Blind
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Smiler With Knife
Asleep
I'm Not A Man
Certain People I Know
Trouble Loves Me
Meat Is Murder
Encore:
How Soon Is Now?

No comments:

Post a Comment