Thursday, January 29, 2015

Blues Pills live in Athens. The setlist...

  A few days ago the Swedish band 'Blues Pills' gave a concert in Athens.
They are one of the "hotest" names right now, with a really good debut album, and lots of great reviews.
  I didn't go to see them although I was tempted to, because I don't like going to see a band with only one album in their discography. I did it a couple of times in the past, but not any more. So I will wait until they will release a second album, and then I will go see them live.
 As far as I read, the band gave a really good performance which lasted for almost an hour. (Because of the limited number of songs they have).
 Here you can see the concert's setlist:

High Class Woman
Ain't No Change
Dig In
No Hope Left For Me
The Time Is Now / Astralplane
Bliss
Elements And Things
Devil Man
Little Sun

ENCORE:
Black Smoke
In the following video you can watch the song "no hope left for me" from that concert.
Thank you for reading... :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment