Thursday, October 10, 2013

AYREON: The Theory of Everything (October 2013)



   A couple of days ago I presented Ayreon's Rock Opera "Into the Electric Castle". (It's actually the post below). Yesterday I learned that at the end of this month Ayreon will release their new album named "The
Theory of Everything", which is again a Rock Opera.
   I found the trailer which is very interesting and I will add it on the end of this post in order to watch it if you are interested.
 But what is really impressive and I have to mention it, are the musicians who are involved in this album. As I wrote in the previous post, Arjen Lucassen (the mastermind behind Ayreon)  always invites guests musicians & singers to participate in the recordings and play the roles of the characters on each record. But this time I think he included some legendary names!
So, here are some of the singers and musicians that are included:
Marco Hietala (Nightwish) - Christina Scabbia (Lacuna Coil) - Keith Emerson (Emerson Lake & Palmer) - Rick Wakeman (Yes) - Jordan Rudess (Dream Theater) - Steve Hackett (Genesis) - Troy Donockley (Nightwish) - John Wetton (King Crimson).
  You must admit that this is a very impressive company of musicians, right?
 You can watch the video trailer by clicking on the following link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7QL2DXc4do
Thank you for reading! :)

P.S: I want to thank Mr. Michael Rutten who informed me about this release...
                       
        



 


No comments:

Post a Comment