Saturday, October 19, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.63

Hey all!
Today it's Saturday and therefore it is time to post here my Top-5 songlist for the week.
This week I listened to lots of music, and once more the decision was not so easy.
So without further delay here is my top-5 songs for this week:

David Bowie: Life on Mars? (Hunky Dory) - 1971
Serj Tankian: Sky is Over (Elect the Dead) - 2007
The Who: Love Reign O'er me (Quadrophenia) - 1973
Alice Cooper: Killer (Killer) - 1972
Porcupine Tree: Even Less (Stupid Dream) - 1993

Yesterday I wrote here about tomorrow's Prog & Roll radio show, and I want to add that the presence of the 2 basic members of Spiral Key in the chatbox was just confirmed. They will log in at the time of the show in order to listen to us and to chat with the people who will be online. Spiral Key is a very fresh and interesting band from England, so if you want to learn more about them and listen to a couple of songs from their album, join us tomorrow night.
Concluding this post I will add a couple of videos from songs which are in my Top-5 list.
This time I chose two different songs for you to watch. David Bowie's Life on Mars? and Serj Tankian's Sky is over. 
I hope you will like them.
Have a nice weekend everybody, and thanks for reading! :)

                                             
                                            
                                       


.

No comments:

Post a Comment