Saturday, October 5, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.61

Hello!
This week I was really very busy, therefore I wasn't able to deal with my blog much.
But because I was preparing tomorrow's radio show plus I had to write some reviews I listened to lots of music, so I can't complain on that subject.
This time it was really difficult to choose the songs for my Top-5, but after some putting thought on it, I decided that the best 5 songs for this last week are the following:

Led Zeppelin: Kashmir (Physical Graffiti) - 1975
Genesis: The Knife (Trespass) - 1970
Rainbow: Gates of Babylon (Long live R n R) - 1978
The 3rd and the Mortal: Persisting & Fleeting (Painting on Glass) - 1996
Van Der Graaf Generator: The Undercover Man (Godbluff) - 1975   

And as usual I will conclude this post with a couple of video's with songs from this week's Top-5.
On the first video you can listen to 'The knife' by Genesis, and on the second one you can listen to the   'Persisting & Fleeting' by The Norwegian band The 3rd & the Mortal.
Have a nice weekend everybody, and thanks for reading! 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment